Published: 2nd November 2020
In line with Government guidelines, here is an update on our current working practices...
Our sales representatives are allowed to visit your home and discuss your requirements using social distancing guidelines.
If you are not comfortable with us coming out to see you, we can still provide you with a quotation without visiting your home!
- In fact, why not take advantage of our SPECIAL COVID-19 discounts as we can save YOU money whilst quoting remotely!!
- So if its windows and doors, simply take a picture of your existing frames and send them to us. All we need are: THE SIZES - WIDTH AND HEIGHT APPROX. OF THE FRAME AND STYLE/COLOUR REQUIRED
- For roofline (fascias, soffits, gutters): MEASURE THE LINEAR METERAGE OF WHAT IS REQUIRED and send us some pictures
- For a conservatory/replacement conservatory roof: PLEASE TAKE PICTURES OF THE REAR OF YOUR PROPERTY OR PICTURES OF YOUR EXISTING CONSERVATORY/ROOF TO BE REPLACED WITH SIZES, WIDTH & PROJECTION – WE CAN PRICE IT, SEND YOU A CAD ILLUSTRATION & EVEN AN ILLUSTRATION OF WHAT YOUR HOME WILL LOOK LIKE WITH THE NEW STRUCTURE!
Our HQ showroom & offices are open however the doors remain locked but social distancing applies in our showroom. Complying with government guidelines our showroom is Covid compliant and as you enter there is hand sanitiser available. Please observe social distancing rules.
Please ring 0113 264 4505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment whether it be a showroom visit or a home visit.
Our installers are still allowed to work in your homes.
Our fitters are working to the following guidelines:-
- Hygiene - Fitters are washing their hands in accordance with NHS guidelines and use hand sanitiser before arriving at customer's property and at regular intervals throughout the install
- Social Distance - Social distancing is a requirement both inside and outside of the customers house
- No physical contact - Please do not make any physical contact with the fitters, this includes shaking hands
- Max 2 contractors - Maximum of 2 contractors at the customers property at any one time to ensure safe working conditions
- Work area - Contractors will ask the customers not to enter the work area at any point, if this cannot be done then social distancing must be in place
- Specified Contractors - Only specified contractors are allowed to enter the customers property, no visitors or other contractors should be allowed into the work place at any time
- Health & Safety - All contractors must be aware that all other Health & Safety rules are still in place
- Tools & Equipment - should only be used by the designated contractor and not be moved between other contractors
- Dust sheets - the fitters will bring clean dust sheets – if you have your own by all means put them down too
- Work areas - all work areas will be kept clean and tidy at all times
- Contact points - Fitters will wipe all installation contact points (handles, ledges etc) with antibacterial spray/wipes after use and before leaving site
- Access to windows - Please make sure all doors to rooms are left open and everything has been moved away from the windows for access to them. All blinds/curtains etc must also be taken down
Please note - ALTHOUGH WE ARE OPEN AGAIN WE ARE CATCHING UP FROM BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN
LEAD TIMES/SUPPLY CHAIN DELAYS
We are still catching up from the first lockdown
The industry has experienced an upturn of 50% capacity
We are now taking orders for installations Jan/Feb 2021
Supplies of glass, coloured/foiled PVC, aluminium, locking mechanisms, composite doors, building materials - all subject to unpredictable delays - our customer service liaison manager will keep you updated on installation dates/delays/issues
Our service department remains open but service levels will be affected please email email@example.com quoting your guarantee number should you require a remedial call.
We are a family-run business built upon 50 years of trust.
Since the early 1970's, Elmhurst have installed thousands of replacement windows and doors across Leeds and Yorkshire.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority in every aspect.
Elmhurst Windows has remained at the forefront of the home improvement market for 50 years due to its high quality products and excellent value for money.
We are so confident in our products, we offer a 15 year warranty on all our windows and doors.
Get a Free Quote Today
It's Completely FREE
with no obligation
Your quote is valid for
Low Price Guarantee
15 Year warranty