During these current difficult times for us all, we do remain contactable throughout lockdown. Our sales representatives are allowed to visit your home and discuss your requirements using social distancing guidelines should you so wish.
However, we also appreciate if you are not comfortable with us coming out to see you, we can still provide you with a quotation without visiting your home!
During lockdown 1, many customers took the opportunity of planning their home improvements and liaised with through various communication channels.
- Telephone – Our phone lines remain open as normal where we are more than happy to discuss your requirements over the telephone and offer our expertise and advice.
- Live Chat – we have a live chat facility right here on our website. Just look in the bottom righthand corner and reach out to us where once again we are open as usual during working hours.
- Email – if you prefer to email us with your enquiry, you can email Richard direct on email@example.com who will be continuing to answer any questions. Also useful if you would like to email photographs to us.
- Website – Our new website has contact forms across the site for your ease if you would like to leave your contact details and we will arrange to contact you through your preferred method of choice.
- Showroom – whilst our showroom is currently closed following government advice, appointments can be made by prior appointment only on a one by one basis.
Remote quotation tips, help, and advice
To assist us with your enquiry, please see below suggestions to help us with your requirements to speed up the process.
In fact, why not take advantage of our SPECIAL COVID-19 discounts as we can save YOU money whilst quoting remotely!!
- So if its windows and doors, simply take a picture of your existing frames and send them to us. All we need are: THE SIZES - WIDTH AND HEIGHT APPROX. OF THE FRAME AND STYLE/COLOUR REQUIRED
- For roofline (fascias, soffits, gutters): MEASURE THE LINEAR METERAGE OF WHAT IS REQUIRED and send us some pictures
- For a conservatory/replacement conservatory roof: PLEASE TAKE PICTURES OF THE REAR OF YOUR PROPERTY OR PICTURES OF YOUR EXISTING CONSERVATORY/ROOF TO BE REPLACED WITH SIZES, WIDTH & PROJECTION – WE CAN PRICE IT, SEND YOU A CAD ILLUSTRATION & EVEN AN ILLUSTRATION OF WHAT YOUR HOME WILL LOOK LIKE WITH THE NEW STRUCTURE!
You have various options of providing us with your photos to assist us with your quotation. Please either send pictures etc to 07779 272135 by text or WhatsApp or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to provide your contact details then we can chat it through.
We are a family-run business built upon 50 years of trust.
Since the early 1970's, Elmhurst have installed thousands of replacement windows and doors across Leeds and Yorkshire.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority in every aspect.
Elmhurst Windows has remained at the forefront of the home improvement market for 50 years due to its high quality products and excellent value for money.
We are so confident in our products, we offer a 15 year warranty on all our windows and doors.
Looking For A Quote Today?
It's Completely FREE
with no obligation
Your quote is valid for
Low Price Guarantee
15 Year warranty